Downtown Williams Lake is calling all Makers (craftspeople and artisans who make things with their hands) to join our open air Makers Market Saturday July 1st 2017.
The Makers Market is part of a huge 9-hour, 4-blocks-closed-to-vehicle-traffic festival in the downtown core. We have so many things planned! Outdoor dining, beer garden, mural making, chalk artists, performance stages, buskers, lehal tournament, square dancing, amazing kids’ zone, multicultural tents… come bring your talents and creations to this happy day!
Details for Vendors
- Bring Your Own Everything (tables, power, chairs, etc.)
- Each vendor plot $25 (10′ x 10′)
- Set up between 7am and 10am
- Makers Market from 12pm – 5pm. The whole festival runs until 9pm and you are welcome to stay after 5pm if you are having a fantastic time!
- All vendors must sell things they made by hand, no exceptions.
- Registration Forms Available Here, or you can pick some up at the BIA Office (327 Oliver St) or The Realm of Toys (35A First Ave South)
- Application/Payment deadline June 1st 2017
Contact us with all your questions!
firstname.lastname@example.org / 250-398-5717
We’d love to talk with you about the Makers Market!