Downtown Williams Lake is proud to be Mural Capitol of the Cariboo Chilcotin and home of 18 murals, with more being added to our exciting collection each year.
We are currently editing our first annual Mural Magazine, due for publication July 1st 2017. The magazine will feature
- a mural walking tour map,
- a parking, RV parking, and amenities map of downtown area,
- one page for each mural including mural photos, interesting historical facts, local colour, and interviews with the artists,
- a page to celebrate murals in Williams Lake that are not downtown, and
- a page to celebrate the people and organizations behind the downtown mural project, past/present/and future.
We’ll post a pdf of the magazine on this site and on social media after July 1st 2017. Come to the July 1st festival downtown to pick up the first printed copies!