Downtown Williams Lake’s Buskers Fest brings live music and performances to outdoor locations downtown every Thursday in August from 12pm – 4pm.
Entangados Paysos is a band from Cordoba, Argentina. This is their third year in a row touring Western Canada! Since 2004 Entangados has mixed theatrical-musical performance with a humorous and eclectic mixture of cumbia, cuarteto, ska, rock, reggae, Balkan music and a long list of sassy-latin grooves. Each show is an interactive fiesta full of dancing, humor, happiness, and high energy.
- Live teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=odVUpElW40c&app
- Fresh-released DVD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uRntAJl0Wc&list=PL6rzKp5vcUrQlvl0OHIerolNO22a0PWUT
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EntangadoS
- Music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCnHNoXAIE
- Bandcamp: https://entangadospayasos.bandcamp.com
- More pictures: https://www.facebook.com/pg/EntangadoS/photos/?tab=albums
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/entangados
We invite our local and extended communities to enjoy live outdoor music downtown for “lunch” 12pm – 4pm at Buskers Fest, and then travel to Boitanio Park to enjoy live outdoor music for “dinner” at Performances in the Park 6pm – 8pm.
Clearly! Thursdays in August are the day to soak up sweet sound and sun!
Performances in the Park is brought to you by Central Cariboo Arts and Culture Society
Buskers Fest is brought to you by Downtown Williams Lake Business Improvement Association with the support of the Cariboo Regional District & City of Williams Lake via the Central Cariboo Arts and Culture Society.