Everyone is Welcome to join the Four Directions Lounge featuring First Nations Culture. Join us on 3rd avenue outside Paradise Cinema and Cariboo Friendship Society to enjoy these activities from 12PM-9PM.
- Lehal (12 pm – 9 pm)
- Makers Market artists and artisans (12 pm – 5 pm)
- Outdoor dining at Hearth Restaurant (12 pm – 5 pm)
- Indian Bingo (3 pm, 5 pm & 7 pm)
- Multicultural village (12 pm – 3 pm)
- Charles Joseph, Master Coast Salish Carver and story teller (12 pm – 3 pm)
- Spirit Carver Dean, carving demonstration (TBA)
- Mural painting on Friendship Society’s Building (ongoing)
First Nations communities are welcome to bring their handmade goods to share and sell.