Everyone is Welcome to join the Four Directions Lounge featuring Indigenous Cultures. Join us on 3rd avenue outside Paradise Cinema and Cariboo Friendship Society to enjoy these activities from 12PM-9PM.
- Lehal Games (12pm – 9pm)
- Makers Market artists and artisans (12pm – 5pm)
- Outdoor dining at Hearth Restaurant (12pm – 3pm)
- Pit House Mural painting on Friendship Society’s Building with Dwayne Davis (12pm – 5pm)
- Hoop Dancing with Francis Johnston Sr. and his hoop-dancing troop (2pm – 2:30pm
- Indigenous Bingo Games with many prizes to be won! (3pm, 5pm & 7pm)
- Multicultural village (12pm – 3pm)
- Irene Charley, Secwepemc Storyteller and Elder
- Charles Joseph, Master Coast Salish Carver and story teller
First Nations communities are welcome to bring their handmade goods to the Four Directions Festival Lounge to share and sell.