Downtown Williams Lake hosts the new annual Buskers Fest, a celebration of performance artists on downtown streets. Join us Thursdays “for lunch” downtown for outdoor entertainment 12pm – 4pm, then head to Performances in the Park for outdoor “dinner” concerts 6pm – 8pm. Thursdays in August are definitely the day to enjoy outdoor music in Williams Lake!
- Downtown Street Performances are from 12pm – 4pm every Thursday in August
- Pop-up outdoor stages located throughout the downtown core
- Weekly schedules posted on this site and on social media
Checkout Downtown’s Buskers Fest 2017 Line Up!
- Aug 3rd
- Aug 10th
- Aug 17th
- Aug 24th
- Aug 31st
- Jay Goddard and his Merry Crew (from Williams Lake): 12pm – 4pm (links, pics etc. coming soon)
2017 Performers Wanted!
- Calling all musicians, dancers, acrobats, actors and performance artists.
- We are actively seeking buskers for August 2017! Contact us for registration details at email@example.com or phone 250-398-5717
- Special room rate for buskers at Williams Lake’s Sandman Inn and Suites!
- Buskers with a confirmed booking date can enjoy a special room rate at Downtown Williams Lake’s Sandman Inn and Suites. Contact Brenda McEwan, Senior Sales Manager, to make your booking. Make sure you let her know your busking date in Williams Lake: 250-377-7263
Buskers Fest 2017 is brought to you by Downtown Williams Lake Business Improvement Association with the support of the Cariboo Regional District and City of Williams Lake via the Central Cariboo Arts and Culture Society.