Four Direction Festival 2018 (formerly Stampede Street Party) is the biggest Downtown event of the year. Imagine 4-blocks closed to vehicles from 12pm – 5pm! Imagine exploring downtown on foot, bike and roller-blades and discovering alleys and stores and interest groups and whole communities you didn’t know were here!
- Downtown businesses and restaurants turned inside/out and spilling into the streets!
- Shop Local Contest and Incentives
- And our Four Directions: Kids, First Nations, Music, and Wildfire Resilience
- Join us June 30 from 12pm – 5pm to celebrate our Colourful Cariboo Culture and all the diverse passions and amazing individuals within it. Leave your car and prepare to walk, roll and dance through the streets of downtown.
- More details to be announced as planning continues!
- Contact us at the BIA office to share your inside/out (spilling into the street) plans! We’ll get the word out!