Employment & Volunteer opportunities!
We’re Hiring! – Executive Director for January 2021
Are you passionate about community, collaboration, and shopping local? We are! We love to work together with our downtown businesses and other community partners to create a unique and vibrant experience in our downtown. From providing supports for businesses, to working with our economic development partners, to planning dynamic community events, we are a cornerstone of Williams Lake.
We are excited to be hiring a 20 hours/week Executive Director! $28-$30/hour
Who you are:
- You are a strong, experienced leader with a passion for collaboration, efficiency, and effectiveness
- You have creative ideas and love to be involved in the community
- You can thrive working independently or as part of a collective
- You are organized and are a strong communicator
- You might have a small business, part-time job, or a family, so half-time is PERFECT for you!
- And you love small businesses and shopping local
Who we are:
- We are a small non-profit organization that values creative thinking
- We provide flexibility so that your job can fit into your life
- We believe in providing fair and flexible time-off and value the well-being of our staff members and their families
For a full job description, please email email@example.com
Or apply with your cover letter and resume today!
Open until filled, only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
If you’re interested in volunteering at Downtown Williams Lake BIA events, feel free to contact us!