Event Coordinator Job Posting – we are currently hiring for a part-time Event Coordinator as of March 29, 2021. Please see listing below.
Event Coordinator – 15 hours/week permanent – $22-$25/hour
Are you creative? Are you organized and detail-oriented? Most importantly, are you enthusiastic to show off what Downtown Williams Lake has to offer?
Downtown Williams Lake BIA is searching for an Events Coordinator to help promote and highlight our Downtown core. This part time, year-round position offers a flexible schedule, competitive wages, and the chance to flex your creative muscles.
You will be joining a small but mighty team that collaborates to host 3 to 4 major events per year, plus develops other smaller events to serve our community.
Your responsibilities will include:
- event planning
- marketing of events
- being the main contact for community partners & media for events
- maintaining social media platforms
- assisting with other DWLBIA business as requested
We are looking for someone who has:
- experience and/or education relevant to marketing and event planning
- knowledge of (or the willingness to learn about) marketing techniques
- excellent knowledge of MS Office, social media, and other computer software
- outstanding verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, creativity, organizational skills, and team spirit
- eligibility to work in Canada
Are you ready to apply? Send a cover letter and resume to Sherry Yonkman at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 21, 2021.
Do you need more information first? Send us an email and a full job description will be provided.
If you’re interested in volunteering at Downtown Williams Lake BIA events, feel free to contact us!